IJJI GunZ - Down Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Our Clan Forum!

5 Tips to Avoid Hackers in DMs

Lemollin
    Lemollin
    Clan leader
    Clan leader

5 Tips to Avoid Hackers in DMs Empty 5 Tips to Avoid Hackers in DMs

Post  Lemollin Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:04 am

So here are some tips which i came up with, through playing DMs and TDMs under the presence of hackers for more than a month. I personally think they are quite useful in terms of dodging lawnmowers / insane massivers. These are basically things that i have been doing whenever there's hacker in my game, and they worked great for me.

Therefore, i would like to share these tips with you guys and hope they will help you too when dealing with hackers in the future. Once again, these are just things that i would do to avoid hackers in game, you may not think im right, but that doesn't matter, as long as they work, you will benefit from using them. Smile

Tip 1

Always on Wall (i.e. wall post as long as you can)

- By keeping yourself on wall, it reduces the chance of getting hit by a hacker who's running around the map with lawnmower on, even if they see you wall posting, most of them will ignore as they are too lazy to get up there and hit you with lawnmower.

Tip 2

Keep running around

- If you can't shoot and wall post at the same time, this becomes fundamental to your survival, with you dashing around, the hacker will have to chase, make sure you run in a smart way so that you won't get hit while you are running. The worst thing to do is to camp, never do that when there's hacker in your game. Trust me, their dashing speed is pretty much 10 times of yours, so you should just run instead.

Tip 3

Do not involve in a group fight

- Often you will see in a DM, when 2 ppl start shooting each other, other players will join in, making it a 4/5 ppl fight instead of 2. And this is when a hacker comes with lawnmower, in which he will get like 4/5 kills in 2 secs. Therefore, best thing to do, is run and stay away from group fights, and that will ensure your safety from hackers.

Tip 4

Do not stay in small areas

- It is really dangerous to get yourself stuck in a small room / places where you can't escape easily. Especially when you can see a hacker coming towards you, most likely you won't have enough time to run, and eventually get killed by them.

Tip 5

Make sure you have an unused vote before you enter the game

- Simplest and best way to avoid hackers, is to kick them. So make sure you have a vote before entering any rooms; if you don't have one, go get one and come back. Im sure no one would want to play in a game full of hackers, where u don't even have a chance of killing.

Finally and also most importantly, make sure you pressed F11 when you spot any hackers in your game, record and send the replays in. Reporting hackers is pretty much one of our duty in game, the more you report, the less hackers there will be in game.

Good luck and Enjoy, give me some feedback when you have tried these things out Very Happy

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:18 am