IJJI GunZ - Down Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Our Clan Forum!

+3
Lemollin
Slip
Kuro
7 posters

Kuro's Request.

Kuro
    Core Admin
    Core Admin

Kuro's Request. Empty Kuro's Request.

Post  Kuro Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:31 pm

O.o this is KuroBlack, And so-far i've been with Lemo's clan and subordinate for at least a year.
    According to my knowledge, i have never made a official request and this time i therefore want Lemo to accept this.

Today's date is 12/04/2009, I know its tourney this month so i will delay til then. I was in Q1, and i was very annoyed by a clan Named 'Yesterday'. To me, this clan is not only very ignorant but also very very irritating. They've been annoying me to such a level that i request, That 'Down' clan. Challenges them. Although this is actually a personal matter between Me and that clan. However, i hope you guys may support me and if you want to be in the team for the challenge, leave name.
    In addition, if you dont want to, You dont have to. After all, As a Core admin, the main objective that i aim for is: The clans better.

Yesterday clan stats:
    Ranking - 1496
    Leader - Virtuallity
    Members involved with Incident - hinata33, sonic-13.

The challenge i want to give:
    I want a 4-4 TDM of 10 rounds.
    Their team must include the members involved (hinata33, sonic-13) the map will be either: Castle,Garden,Prison,Town.
    Time/Date: After April.
    This will be a friendly challenge.

And last few notes is that, I will accept the responsbility of what will happen, Which includes disposal of my membership of Down. And last of all,Sorry Lemollin, For causing you so much trouble. pale
    Slip
    Slip
    Clan Admin
    Clan Admin

Kuro's Request. Empty Re: Kuro's Request.

Post  Slip Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:50 am

Hinata and sonic were in Dwarf.
    They ego much I hate them.
    Good Luck.
    Lemollin
    Lemollin
    Clan leader
    Clan leader

Post  Lemollin Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:29 am

Kuro wrote:O.o this is KuroBlack, And so-far i've been with Lemo's clan and subordinate for at least a year.
    According to my knowledge, i have never made a official request and this time i therefore want Lemo to accept this.

Today's date is 12/04/2009, I know its tourney this month so i will delay til then. I was in Q1, and i was very annoyed by a clan Named 'Yesterday'. To me, this clan is not only very ignorant but also very very irritating. They've been annoying me to such a level that i request, That 'Down' clan. Challenges them. Although this is actually a personal matter between Me and that clan. However, i hope you guys may support me and if you want to be in the team for the challenge, leave name.
    In addition, if you dont want to, You dont have to. After all, As a Core admin, the main objective that i aim for is: The clans better.

Yesterday clan stats:
    Ranking - 1496
    Leader - Virtuallity
    Members involved with Incident - hinata33, sonic-13.

The challenge i want to give:
    I want a 4-4 TDM of 10 rounds.
    Their team must include the members involved (hinata33, sonic-13) the map will be either: Castle,Garden,Prison,Town.
    Time/Date: After April.
    This will be a friendly challenge.

And last few notes is that, I will accept the responsbility of what will happen, Which includes disposal of my membership of Down. And last of all,Sorry Lemollin, For causing you so much trouble. pale

Not a problem at all, make sure im in as well =]

Btw, Virtuallity was my friend, well from my perspective he's a nice person, but i have no idea on what their members are like, so Rachel feel free to challenge them and go for it, i will be with u
    tongue
    YinKozu
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Post  YinKozu Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:52 am

wish ull win this fight Smile
    rachel... u can do it buddy Smile
    Gab
    Gab
    Core Admin
    Core Admin

Post  Gab Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:25 am

Gl on the fight and hope that all the problems will be solved
    Rockey
    Rockey
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Post  Rockey Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Kuros pro.

4 v 1 em
    Greg
    Clan Admin
    Clan Admin

Post  Greg Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:36 am

GOGOGO KURO I WILL SUPPORT U =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:41 am